Having Problem Signing in Pruuf Account in MS Word?
If you are facing a problem to sign in to your Pruuf account in MS Word, most probably you do not enable cookies in your Internet Explorer setting.
VERIFY INTERNET EXPLORER VERSION
Firstly, you need to verify the computer is using latest Internet Explorer 11 or above.
- Search Internet Explorer in Windows Search Box. Click Internet Explorer.
- At Internet Explorer Setting, choose About Internet Explorer.
- Confirm it is Internet Explorer 11 or above.
ENABLE COOKIES IN INTERNET EXPLORER
To enable Cookies in Internet Explorer, please follow steps as below:
- Search Internet Options in Windows Search Box. Click Internet Options.
- Go to Privacy tab, and then click on the Advanced button.
- Please select “Accept” for both First-party Cookies and Third-party Cookies (as image below).
- Click OK to save the setting.
- Please try to login Pruuf via MS Word ( Pruuf tab >> Settings >> Manage Your Account or Activate >> Login )